Is your mouth is a health builder, or trouble maker? As the gateway into the body, the
mouth is a critical yet unseen infrastructure to turn on wellness and turn back illness.
A mouth that is misaligned or underdeveloped leads to a diverse set of health and financial troubles called Impaired Mouth Syndrome. The higher your Impaired Mouth Syndrome Score, the more likely your mouth is hurting your health.
In this free lecture, Dr. Felix Liao connects the dots on sleep-airway mouth and the resulting medical-dental-mood symptoms and financial costs. He will also present his
WholeHealth philosophy and a natural solution that works while you sleep — without medication, surgery, injections, or drilling.
• Symptoms resulting from sleeping with a choked airway inside an impaired mouth.
• Building bones with better nutrition and sleep and lifestyle habits
• Lower dental sensitivity, healthcare cost, and risks for heart disease and Alzheimer’s
• Red flags signaling an impaired mouth
• “Life-changing” cases of real-life patients treated with Holistic Mouth Solutions.
Seating is limited to 12, so RSVP for Dr. Liao's Lecture 8/13/2017 is recommended.
About Dr. Liao:
Dr. Liao is the President of the International Academy of Biological
Dentistry & Medicine, Weston A. Price Foundation Honorary Board member, author of
Six-foot Tiger, Three-foot Cage: how to take charge of your health by taking charge of
your mouth, and Director Holistic Mouth Doctor Certification Seminars for dentists.